What if I am not completely satisfied with Pet Vitamins?
If for some reason you decide Pet Vitamins is not for you, just contact one of our customer service representatives by email email@example.com
How do I contact Pet Vitamins?
1-866-960-(PETS) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Our Customer Service Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED OR APPROVED BY THE FDA AND IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED VETERINARIAN OR OTHER PET PROFESSIONAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT LABEL OR PACKAGING.
THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED IN THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT INTENDED TO TREAT, DIAGNOSE, MITIGATE, PREVENT, OR CURE ANY CONDITION OR DISEASE. YOU SHOULD NOT USE OR RELY UPON THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY PET HEALTH PROBLEM. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A VETERINARIAN OR PET CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING YOUR PET ON ANY EXERCISE, DIET, VITAMIN, OR SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM, OR IF YOU SUSPECT YOUR PET MIGHT HAVE A HEALTH PROBLEM.
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL, COUNSELING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE AND THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MISTAKEN PRODUCT PRICING) LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE, AND TO THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED IN SUCH INFORMATION, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
THIS NOTICE IS SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION AT ANY TIME, WHETHER FOR CHANGES IN THE LAW OR AT THE CONVENIENCE OF Pet Vitamins'S MEDIA, WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE. YOU MUST CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU SEE A CORRECT, CURRENT VERSION OF THE NOTICE.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
Please refer to the following detailed instructions which must be followed to protect your rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail -- not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.domain.com/sample_page.html") or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
6. The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Send the written communication to:
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question. To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail -- not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
Your communication must include substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number.
5. The following statement: "I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the your address is located, (or Santa Clara County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
6. The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the affected material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
Send the written communication to:
Pet Vitamins will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Pet Vitamins's DMCA agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
How do I return my Pet Vitamins?
We believe in our customers complete satisfaction. If you wish to return your Pet Vitamins order, follow these instructions:
Email our Customer Service Team Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 5:30 PM EST at email@example.com within 14 calendar days of the original order date. A Customer Service Representative will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and proper instructions to return the remaining portion of the product; If one or both bottles have been opened, you will be charged a $9.95 inventory fee.
Mail your Pet Vitamins product to:
1889 SW 3rd st. Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Clearly write the RMA # and your return address on the outside of the package and complete the enclosed form on the reverse side of your invoice. Include this form inside your return package.
Customers assume the responsibility for postage on all return orders. We recommend getting a tracking number from the Post Office (or shipper) and saving your receipt. REFUSED DELIVERIES OR PACKAGES MARKED "RETURN TO SENDER" WILL NOT BE REFUNDED OR RETURNED TO THE MEMBER. If bottles have been opened, you will be charged a $9.95 inventory fee. For your security, credit will only be issued to the credit card that was used to sign up.
How long will it take to process returns?
After the warehouse receives your return, it generally takes 3 business days to process your refund/return.
Please keep in mind that your bank typically posts credit in the billing cycle in which it was received. Therefore, the number of days it takes for credit to post to your account may vary, depending on your bank's billing and credit schedule.
What do I do if I receive a damaged product?
If your Product(s) are damaged during shipping contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement product.
What if shipping and delivery errors occurred with my order?
Should you experience any problems with your order, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com immediately, so that we may correct it in a timely manner.